Feterl Snowblower questions

/ Feterl Snowblower questions #1  

brownth2

Tractor
MF 165, Farmall Cub
I have what I believe to be a Feterl snowblower, it's 8' wide and double auger. The problem is this: someone box-welded the impeller to the shaft. I'm trying to get the gear box off and I'm to the point where I need to torch something to remove the box. It's either going to be the shaft, or the impeller. Ii can't seem to find any parts available anywhere online, so I'm wondering if anyone knows where to acquire parts, and which part would be cheaper to replace?

/ Feterl Snowblower questions #2  
I have what I believe to be a Feterl snowblower, it's 8' wide and double auger. The problem is this: someone box-welded the impeller to the shaft. I'm trying to get the gear box off and I'm to the point where I need to torch something to remove the box. It's either going to be the shaft, or the impeller. Ii can't seem to find any parts available anywhere online, so I'm wondering if anyone knows where to acquire parts, and which part would be cheaper to replace?

This might be a wild chase but, one can never tell, it might at least be worth a phone call.

Feterl Parts Now Available

Buhler Industries is now the exclusive supplier of Feterl parts.
For details, please contact your local dealer or call 605.425.2207.

/ Feterl Snowblower questions #3  
This might be a wild chase but, one can never tell, it might at least be worth a phone call.

Feterl Parts Now Available

Buhler Industries is now the exclusive supplier of Feterl parts.
For details, please contact your local dealer or call 605.425.2207.

Buhler....Buhler......anyone? :D