Snow Equipment Owning/Operating What to charge for snowblower service?

/ What to charge for snowblower service?
ball park she tops out at 16 km/h but that is high range and full engine speed but might have picked up a few long the way making it worth while

/ What to charge for snowblower service? #12  
I wouldn't do it. I have a trailer, but I don't want to hook it up in the freezing cold and chain down the tractor for a few bucks. Then the next problem. Where do I park the truck and trailer when I get there? I don't like driving the tractor on the road in ideal conditions let alone a snow storm.

/ What to charge for snowblower service? #13  
I don't have to worry about snow but I dislike the white-knuckle ride I get on my Ford 3910 at about 18mph. If you happen to forget to latch the brake pedals together, you could end up going down the road like a turtle spinning on it's back. I have two entrances to the property. The main entrance is off a 2-lane state highway route and one off a county road. The county road has a speed limit of 35mph but the state route is 65mph. I'd have to take the state route to actually get anywhere and wouldn't even think about bobbing down that in traffic to get to the tractor dealer 3.5 miles into town. That would be a death wish quickly fulfilled.

Whatever you decide, be sure your tractor meets state laws regarding SMVs before hitting the road.

/ What to charge for snowblower service? #14  
The insurance policy for my tractor becomes null and void if I am earning money while using the tractor off of my land. It is not a good idea to be out on public roads with no liability insurance.

/ What to charge for snowblower service?
All good points gents I do not have a float trailer that will haul it at this time and if I do it I have the insurance to do so. gotta cover my a#%. but hey no snow here to speak of as of yet