JD 59 inch snowblower

/ JD 59 inch snowblower #1  

gaffneymj

Tractor
John Deere 855
I have a 59 inch snowblower mounted on a JD 855 tractor. I recently saw a device that would keep the Hydraulic hoses off of the front wheel. It was a rod with the top bent into a circle to hold the 4 hoses. It was mounted to the frame, I believe. My local JD dealer tells me they are not available. Hmmmm. Anyone have any info as t where I can find this accessory?? Thanks much.

/ JD 59 inch snowblower #2  
Sounds like it should be easy enough to make your self if cannot find it.

/ JD 59 inch snowblower #3  
I just made one for my 4410. Painted it black and it stays on all the time. Just pick a frame bolt in a good location and install it there. Sometimes you need to replace the bolt with a longer one to maintain enough thread engagement with a bracket installed. I made mine with a spiral shaped circle so that I didn't have to thread the hoses through. I just bend them through the spiral.

/ JD 59 inch snowblower
Thanks everyone for your rapid response. I have decided to manufacture my own for a custom fit.

/ JD 59 inch snowblower #5  
Thanks everyone for your rapid response. I have decided to manufacture my own for a custom fit.

Interesting response from the dealer. :) JD offers various sizes of those supports for the X-series, 1-Series, 2-Series and 3-series. How could he possibly not know that? One came with my 2720 and 54" front blower but I purchased additional ones to support my spout control. They come in very handy, can easily be bent to fit and they don't rust.

Most of them are $5-$15.

I even purchased a smaller one that was for a X700 garden tractor. I use it on my Land Pride hydraulic rear blade to help support the hoses and keep them routed properly.

/ JD 59 inch snowblower #6  
I bought a 59 inch blower for 855 new. It did come with this part. But, simple enough to manufacture.

/ JD 59 inch snowblower #7  
The part numbers are M115846 and M134828, but together would be over $50 from greenfarmparts.com