Ready for Winter!

/ Ready for Winter! #21  
I am ready from the equipment standpoint. However, from a psychological standpoint, no thanks.

/ Ready for Winter! #22  
That's pretty badass... Enjoy.... The coffee or Cocoa stays nice and warm in the cab... LOL

/ Ready for Winter! #23  
Nice setup, I hope you never need to use it! well, we all know
it's coming at some point.
and i like the little token touch of green, nice touch!
:D

/ Ready for Winter!
We still have our Deere 4320, and standardized implements to iMatch hence the green! Seems wrong to paint an iMatch orange.

/ Ready for Winter! #25  
Well i finally had to break out the snow equipment. We had snow in early november, but that all melted and the ground thawed for the following 2weeks . I was beginning to see a warm christmas again.

Then the snows started coming last week. As of yeaterday we had about 10" on ground.

I plowed the first run to set a base. Yesterday i installed the snowblower and all 4 chains. Turned out i needed it, got 4" more last night and expecting 4-6" more thruout day.

/ Ready for Winter! #26  
Well i finally had to break out the snow equipment. We had snow in early november, but that all melted and the ground thawed for the following 2weeks . I was beginning to see a warm christmas again.

Then the snows started coming last week. As of yeaterday we had about 10" on ground.

I plowed the first run to set a base. Yesterday i installed the snowblower and all 4 chains. Turned out i needed it, got 4" more last night and expecting 4-6" more thruout day.

/ Ready for Winter! #27  
Yup. Still above freezing in the daytime up at the cottage, 2 1/2 hours north of Toronto. We have skated during Christmas on the lake in front of the cottage for the past 13 years that we have had the cottage. This year, however the lake will not even be frozen at Christmas!
I guess you can water ski, then.:)
If you do, we need pictures!

Last edited:
   / Ready for Winter! #28  
Very nice setup. I have a mile long gravel driveway that I clear with a rear blade. Used a rear mount blower when I had a smaller tractor. The new, bigger tractor allows me to "push back" the berms without using a blower. Both tractors are/were open station - seems that the blower would always be blowing back on me no matter which way the chute was turned.

A cabbed tractor & front mounted blower is just too much like fun. When I get all "dressed up" to go clear the driveway I look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

/ Ready for Winter! #29  
Very nice setup. I have a mile long gravel driveway that I clear with a rear blade. Used a rear mount blower when I had a smaller tractor. The new, bigger tractor allows me to "push back" the berms without using a blower. Both tractors are/were open station - seems that the blower would always be blowing back on me no matter which way the chute was turned.

A cabbed tractor & front mounted blower is just too much like fun. When I get all "dressed up" to go clear the driveway I look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.
looked like that for 14 years before i got the cab unit. Now i move snow in shirt sleeves

/ Ready for Winter! #30  
I wear a french block heater, T-shirt, jeans and sneakers to blow snow in my cabbed tractor. I did the open station thing for years. When I bought this one new I specified a cab with heat. I don't care about A/C as it doesn't get that warm here in the winter to warrant it.