Got to play in the snow today.

/ Got to play in the snow today. #12  
That's a cool product. Simple but innovative. I don't see why you couldn't use them with your blower, if you have an appropriate mounting place.

/ Got to play in the snow today. #13  
Will they even work on a snowblower?

No save your money unless you want to use on your bucket.

I bought a pair thinking I could do both, N G, the blower cutting edge is almost directly under the auger. The set screw and reinforcement rib are too high and will catch in the auger as it turns.

With your 3pt blower just set your top link so the cutting edge tilts back/up to clear the gravel and not dig in. Then it slides on the back edge of the cutting edge/ frame like a runner or sled. Most of the time I run like this, but if I need to get down to pavement then it takes 2 min to adjust edge back down.

/ Got to play in the snow today.
No save your money unless you want to use on your bucket.

I bought a pair thinking I could do both, N G, the blower cutting edge is almost directly under the auger. The set screw and reinforcement rib are too high and will catch in the auger as it turns.

With your 3pt blower just set your top link so the cutting edge tilts back/up to clear the gravel and not dig in. Then it slides on the back edge of the cutting edge/ frame like a runner or sled. Most of the time I run like this, but if I need to get down to pavement then it takes 2 min to adjust edge back down.

This is exactly what I would have thought. Besides, don't 3pt snow blowers have skid shoes already like the self propelled snow blowers?

/ Got to play in the snow today. #17  
Nothing but one dusting of snow a few days ago. Rain and 50F expected this weekend.

/ Got to play in the snow today. #18  
Had 8" to 10" at the cottage - woo hoo! Finally got to use the plow on my ATV and the (rear) blower on my tractor. But, rain is coming, and it will all melt again.:mad:

Lake still isn't frozen, and usually we are skating by Christmas.