Snow for Sale.

/ Snow for Sale. #1  

R_Walter

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240
All you can want! You pick up.

I've had to chain up my tractor to move some of the piles. The drive in to my place keeps getting narrower and narrower.

Attachments

• IMG_0355.JPG
    IMG_0355.JPG
    705 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0352.JPG
    IMG_0352.JPG
    675.1 KB · Views: 339
   / Snow for Sale. #3  
I hate to be this way, but no thank you. It is cold here this morning, about 10 deg. F and we missed the precip, except for a little sleet. Nope you can keep it.. I don't care much for it..

/ Snow for Sale. #4  
Be glad for it here if we could get reasonable shipping rates.

/ Snow for Sale. #5  
It may not work as well for you, but a friend of mine sold a "genuine smoky mountain snowflake" on ebay a few years ago. He only got $0.99 though. If you could sell them by the flake, you could make millions!

/ Snow for Sale. #6  
That's nothing. image-2840405960.jpg image-1398394755.jpg image-1173818207.jpg

image-1531811161.jpg

Last edited:
   / Snow for Sale. #7  
Box it up and ship it to North Bay,ON, Canada. I will take all you can throw at me.

/ Snow for Sale. #8  
As many of you remember we got almost 120" of snow here in about 6 weeks last year. It was so cold that it did not melt at all during the day. Many parts of the country that would not be a problem. Here it was, streets are so narrow there was no place to put snow... This year we have only had 1-3" and it was 60 and rain today... Hope it stays that way for 8 more weeks.

/ Snow for Sale. #9  
Boy oh boy I could really use that snow! How much do you want per cubic yard? If reasonable, I'll bring the trucks over. Can you load it? Or do I need to bring a loader too?