House resident clearing his driveway?

/ House resident clearing his driveway? #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
Probably not. He doesn't know what he is missing.

:)

East Coast Braces for Weekend Blizzard - ABC News

ap_white_house_snow_.jpg

I posted the photo. It didn't come up on the linked page every time.

Bruce

/ House resident clearing his driveway? #2  
When I was a kid in the 1950's, our town had railway tracks running down main streets for Street Cars for moving people.
When it snowed, they had a special street car with a big rotary brush on the front of it to clean the snow from the tracks and switches.
It looked like a hurricane and threw the snow a long way regardless of how deep the snow way.
The street car was powered by a 600 volt DC overhead line so they had lots of power for the brush motor.
Dave m7040

/ House resident clearing his driveway? #3  
I saw a F-series Kubota with a power broom clearing a sidewalk. It worked pretty darn good. I was impressed.

/ House resident clearing his driveway?
You can sure tell this is TBN. Everyone notices the tractor and rotary broom. Has no one noticed whose house this is?

:)

Bruce

/ House resident clearing his driveway? #6  
They used those 30+ years ago at the Purdue University. Us students always referred to them as the "ice polishers". They do a nice job on lighter snowfalls. Fast with little collateral damage.

/ House resident clearing his driveway? #7  
You can sure tell this is TBN. Everyone notices the tractor and rotary broom. Has no one noticed whose house this is?

Just looks like some government building. But check out those skinny turfs on the rear!!

/ House resident clearing his driveway? #8  
Glad to see an American Made Mule clearing the walks and driveways of the
Peoples House A.K.A. The White House at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, D.C. United States of America.

I am pretty sure someone who manages the White House Motor Pool will be
demoted after last nights national news casts/embarrassment's showing the presidents
motorcade skidding around on All Season Tires-never a good idea in any climate in Winter.

These guys are supposed to have had defensive driver training and the
high risk high speed driver training dealing with vehicle control in skidding while under
pursuit or attack by "evil doers".

I wish they would stop Insulting GODZILLA BTW. He's one of the good guys protecting the earth.
Yes I am a fan and I hope to collect all 50 plus movies made by folks at TOHO Productions.

/ House resident clearing his driveway? #9  
That is the What House , correct ?

/ House resident clearing his driveway? #10  
Glad to see an American Made Mule clearing the walks and driveways of the
Peoples House A.K.A. The White House at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, D.C. United States of America.

I am pretty sure someone who manages the White House Motor Pool will be
demoted after last nights national news casts/embarrassment's showing the presidents
motorcade skidding around on All Season Tires-never a good idea in any climate in Winter.

These guys are supposed to have had defensive driver training and the
high risk high speed driver training dealing with vehicle control in skidding while under
pursuit or attack by "evil doers".

I wish they would stop Insulting GODZILLA BTW. He's one of the good guys protecting the earth.
Yes I am a fan and I hope to collect all 50 plus movies made by folks at TOHO Productions.

Sorry, those tires are referred to as: NO season tires, as they prove all by themselves on a daily basis.