Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Bought snow plow at auction - please identify for me

/ Bought snow plow at auction - please identify for me #1  

FarmMGR

Tractor
John Deere LA
Bought this snow plow at an auction last month but I can't find any identifying markings on it.
It's orange and about 6ft with hydraulic left and right angle and lift. It has a motor/pump mounted on it.
I would like to find a manual/parts list/view to determine if everything is there and how it mounts. I am very mechanical and can make it work it would just be nice to really know how it's was designed to be mounted.

I am new to posting on forums so I will be attempting to post pictures.
Thanks for any information you have to share.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Bought snow plow at auction - please identify for me #2  
looks likes an original Curtis, made in Worcester MA

/ Bought snow plow at auction - please identify for me #3  
Can't help with the I.D., but welcome to TBN!

/ Bought snow plow at auction - please identify for me #4  
Looks almost like a snow way

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Bought snow plow at auction - please identify for me #5  
Welcome to TBN FarmMGR.
Don't know the make, but I'd guess it was a frame mount for a small tractor. What are you planning to mount it on?

/ Bought snow plow at auction - please identify for me
Thank you for the welcoming responses!
We need a plow for the church parking lot and I picked this one up for under $200. I have a Bronco II or a 94 explorer that I might try and make work. The plow may not be heavy enough but I think the price was right anyway.

/ Bought snow plow at auction - please identify for me #7  
The reason I ask is that I can't imagine getting much lift height out of that center lift cyl and action, but I can't tell much by the photo's. I'd find some switches to try angling and the lift actions to see just what you have to work with.
There will be a good bit of fab work for the truck side of the hitch, but the plow looks like it should do the job.

Looks almost like a snow way

Thanks Toddao, you are the Winner!
Your suggestion led me to search Sno Way which took me to another forum and hooked up with a guy named Basher who is a Sno Way dealer and guru.
Thanks to you I am now well on my way to getting the information and parts i need for this project (also well on my way to spending more than I paid for the plow!)
Another job well done TractorbyNet team!

FarmMGR

Hey Rustyiron,
Yeah, I haven't quite figured out how the lift works yet either. Going to wait and see what Basher comes up with for a mounting frame and operating information. Thanks for chiming In on my project.

/ Bought snow plow at auction - please identify for me #10  
Curtis was my initial reaction as well.