Seeking Kubota BL2660 snowblower

/ Seeking Kubota BL2660 snowblower #1  

CliffL

Tractor
Kubota L-2900 GST
I am in MI and looking for a Kubota BL2660 snowblower for our Kubota L-2900 GST tractor with front loader as recommended by our local dealer. This will be clearing paved and gravel drives around ~20 buildings on site. Please contact me if you have can help. CliffL

/ Seeking Kubota BL2660 snowblower #2  
Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I've moved your thread over to the snow removal section. :)

/ Seeking Kubota BL2660 snowblower #3  
If you can't locate a BL2660, there are many other 60 inch 3 point blowers. Woodmax sells one for about $2300 new. If working around buildings, consider getting electric or hydraulic shoot rotation.

/ Seeking Kubota BL2660 snowblower
Agreed rear 3-point mount units are abundant but with so many buildings to clear, I really would like the front mount style for comfort and ease of control. Thanks for the power chute recommendation.

/ Seeking Kubota BL2660 snowblower #5  
I second what fat tire has told you.

The rear mount will be less work and provide you more power to clear snow and will not be affected by the flooding that can jamb the front mounts-been there done that hate mine for that reason.

It may be faster for you to be equipped for the coming season to invest in a motorized Bercomac front mount snow caster for your use to install on the loader with aquick attach mount and ask Berco to build a custom extended chute for it to clear the snow up and away to increase your visibility while working It may cost you less to have a local welding shop do this for you though and you can purchase remote cables to control the spout.

I am not trying to spend your money but the rear mount will be much much less costly to invest in and with the pronovost rear mounts you can have an extended chute as an option and if you have a pair of rear remotes you can run the chute and spout with hydraulic cylinders.

/ Seeking Kubota BL2660 snowblower #6  
And with a rear mount you could have a plow on the front. I love blowing snow, but for light snows plowing is quick and effective.

/ Seeking Kubota BL2660 snowblower #7  
I know this is an older thread, but....Did you ever find the snow blower you were looking for?