Mahindra 62" Plow

/ Mahindra 62" Plow #1  

239Design

Tractor
Mahindra Max28xl
Hi everyone, with winter coming on right around the corner, and this is my first year with a tractor, I'm looking at options. I have a Mahindra MAX 28 and seen a plow setup at the local fair the used the hydraulics of the FEL to power the plow up/down and angle. I was quoted $2500 for the frame and plow. Here is the only info I can find on the unit.http://www.distributionjpb.com/media/cms/doccenters_mod/6/SouffleurAvant2012.pdf Does anyone have one, or heard good or bad?? Thanks... Scott

/ Mahindra 62" Plow #2  
I know that the undercarriage [ part that runs under the tractor that can be used with the blade/snowblower/rotary broom/etc ] and the blade are both made for Mahindra by Berco in Quebec Canada. I have a bigger version of the undercarriage and blower that cane with my 2555. Berco normally makes stuff for smaller tractors and ATV's, but these are built very heavy and well made. They pin to the front of the tractor, but all the forward/rearward forces are born by the drawbar in the back.

Attachments

• SAM_0464 (Large).JPG
    SAM_0464 (Large).JPG
    299.4 KB · Views: 158
  • SAM_0462 (Large).JPG
    SAM_0462 (Large).JPG
    275.1 KB · Views: 327
  • SAM_0461 (Large).JPG
    SAM_0461 (Large).JPG
    265.4 KB · Views: 155
   / Mahindra 62" Plow
Thanks for the info. I don't know if anyone has bought one of these but there is very little info out there??? That looks like i might have to remove my backhoe sub frame???

/ Mahindra 62" Plow #4  
You should contact your dealer and talk to him. Most FEL's have a cross brace underneath the tractor that braces the two FEL towers. The subframe for my backhoe is only two big plates that contain the 4pt for the hoe that bolt to the axles, and two heavier braces that replace the normal FEL braces going back to the 4pt brackets [ the normal FEL rear axle braces are replaced with heavier ones ]. The subframe that you would add to the tractor for the plow runs from underneath the draw bar, forward underneath the FEL cross brace, and up to the front where it is held up by a new bracket attached to the frame area in front of the front axle. I assume that this is a similar setup that you will have. So, if you look underneath your tractor back at the drawbar looking forward, and only see the FEL cross brace, then you are ' probably ' good to go to add the blade subframe. But again, this is just honest speculation on my part, the dealer is the one to talk to.. If you get a subframe, make sure they show you how to use it's own hydraulics to take it off or put it back onto the tractor. You can take it off or put it on a lot easier and faster than the hoe... Good luck... that will make you a nice blade. :) Jerry