Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing Good source for chains

/ Good source for chains #1  

RNeumann

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra 1538
I am looking for a good source to purchase chains from. My dealer recommended a place but what I received was so light duty I don't think I would run them on my SUV.

I understand the advantages of different types- I'm just after a place that I can purchase from.

Thank you!

/ Good source for chains
Ok that was unanimous! Thx

/ Good source for chains #6  
I bought two sets from them also, I'm happy with them.. They are made in China and I don't like buying things made in China but this company works with "one" manufacture in China and they seem to do a good job..

/ Good source for chains #7  
This is where I have bought chains from in the past. Recently bit the bullet on a expensive set for my L4060 R4's.
What you get? Was suppose to pick up my L4060 with R4s on Friday but the dealer still hadn't gotten the TnT cylinders or 3rd function kit in & installed. I'm thinking about picking up a set of the mesh ones for the fronts on mine. Not sure if there will be clearance in the rears with the tires set to 72" or so.

I got tirechains.com cleated 2 link chains for the front of my L3200 & used them for 2 seasons with good results. Let me finally turn when plowing & increased my push at least 20%. Can't run rear chains on a L3200 with R4s unless you get rear wheel spacers. So never got a chance to try the Craigslist basic chains I got for the rear.

My only issue with tirechains.com was me ordering the wrong size for some reason the first time. Never did figure out where I got those bad numbers from...

/ Good source for chains #8  
What you get? Was suppose to pick up my L4060 with R4s on Friday but the dealer still hadn't gotten the TnT cylinders or 3rd function kit in & installed. I'm thinking about picking up a set of the mesh ones for the fronts on mine. Not sure if there will be clearance in the rears with the tires set to 72" or so...

My R4's are 17.5L-24, and I got the size recommended by entering the tire info. These are the type I selected :
Duo Ladder Tractor Tire Chains
I test installed them and there was enough clearance, but I have not actually used them (hope never have to).

/ Good source for chains #9  
Just installed my euro style studded chains from tirechains.com

They are all there and will outlast a nuclear apocalypse. Quality stuff