Front plow or rear blade

/ Front plow or rear blade #31  
I own a BX, with the Quick Attach up front, and the loader mount plow blade (B2672). I had my dealer install the Land Pride 3rd function kit and the B2671 hydraulic kit so it can be adjusted from the seat. A little pricey but it makes it easier to plow the multiple directions of my parking area.

Why a third function? Can't you just use the FEL curl function to angle the blade?

/ Front plow or rear blade #32  
I use the curl function to curl the blade and help knock down the drifts. I can push some of the built up snow into a drainage ditch more effectively than with a straight blade.

/ Front plow or rear blade #33  
I like the FEL and rear blade combo.

I use a couple of mods for them

1. for the FEL I put a snow edge on it. Nice and solid and wont scrape my driveway
2. Rear blade. I removed the metal at the bottom and put a polyurethane edge on it.

Again.. this is for my driveway so that it doesn't get torn up or scratched like my neighbours. The problem before I put the polyurethane blades was that even in float mode, the difference in elevation and angles made the edge of the FEL and rear blade scrape. Problem solved.

Gogojuice - did you fabricate both the snow edge and also the poly edge or purchase these? If purchased, then do you have links? Do they hold up?