Blizzard today (video)

/ Blizzard today (video) #1  

tractorgp

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25
Keeping an eye on the blizzard today. Probably won't get the BX out until tomorrow. This video taken with the security camera.

/ Blizzard today (video) #2  
This is weird weather we are having. You are in blizzard conditions and here in the South, we are having mid-spring conditions. It was 69F yesterday with low last night of 45F due to clear skies yesterday and this morning, the first we have had in a fortnight of cloudy, misty, foggy weather but fortunately no cold weather.

/ Blizzard today (video) #3  
It would appear that the grader is fighting a loosing cause.

/ Blizzard today (video) #4  
It looks like you are getting the worst of the storm. I was supposed to get 15-30cm from the same storm. Currently (about 10:30 Sat), have about 1cm blown into the driveway. Not bad since the the worst is supposed to be bewteen midnight and noon. May have to take the BX out tomorrow and plow the little bit blown in.

/ Blizzard today (video) #5  
Oh boy . We haven't had a flake of snow here yet . I'm only 200 miles away and not even that far as the crow flies .

/ Blizzard today (video)
Here's an updated video. I installed a little wind sock yesterday to help with wind direction when I'm snow blowing. It blew off a while ago so went out and brought it in for repair.

/ Blizzard today (video) #7  
Ouch!.. that looks cold, and that wind would cut you like a knife.

/ Blizzard today (video) #9  
Good day to stay inside feed the furnace....brrrr.

/ Blizzard today (video) #10  
Temp gauges showed just barely below freezing but I'll bet the wind chill is pretty low. I see that snow plow done a good job of what they normally do, throw a mound of snow and ice into your driveway so you cant get out without plowing out your drive.