Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #41  
JOHN DEERER 5100M

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #42  
:thumbsup: setup...thanks for sharing.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #43  
I haven't mounted my snowblower on my tractor this season which led to nearly two hours of plowing snow just on my driveway.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #44  
Had a bit of a chuckle on this. Minnesota gets snow, seems like lots too. Put the blower on before it snows. Did my final road plane work just as the frost came around, then put on the blower, we get some serious prairie blizzards, need to be ready. Having a bit of one as I type, visibility down to 300-400 ft at times.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #45  
Eric all I got was.... An error occurred. Please try again later... still no luck.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #47  
Had a bit of a chuckle on this. Minnesota gets snow, seems like lots too. Put the blower on before it snows. Did my final road plane work just as the frost came around, then put on the blower, we get some serious prairie blizzards, need to be ready. Having a bit of one as I type, visibility down to 300-400 ft at times.

Since I prefer to run my slash burns without the blower mounted on my tractor, and ever since 2014 we haven't had a pre-new-year snow of any substance, I decided to leave the blower off my tractor until we start getting heavy snow. That decision to leave the blower off led to the drama of pushing around 10-15" of the heavy, snow for way, way too long. Some decisions are better than others, heh.

Eric all I got was.... An error occurred. Please try again later... still no luck.

Its kind of a fun video, sort of like having a firelog on your TV only this is a tractor pushing snow around. LOL I don't know why you cannot view the video other than try this direct link to YouTube.

Minnesota Blizzard Makes for Nearly 2-hours of Tractor Snow Plowing! - YouTube

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #48  
How long does it take to hook up your blower? Bit of a pia to do it in the snow.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #49  
How long does it take to hook up your blower? Bit of a pia to do it in the snow.

While my McKee 720 is a Cat II, it doesn't work with my SpeCo Cat II Quick Hitch. This means ditching the SpeCo, and hooking up to Cat 1. It normally isn't too much of a hassle but my parking lot of trailers got in the way due to a friend using one trailer and putting it away in front of my snowblower and then 30" of snow falling out of the sky when I was distracted during the December Holidays. Today I just got the trailer out of the way and so the next snowfall I will hook the blower up.

After that maybe my ill-fitting, yet super expensive forestry tire chains for maximum snow-removal angst. Smile.

Anyway, here is my "snow and tell" video I made back in 2015 about the McKee Snowlander I was happy to purchase after dealers quoted me $6-10K for new blowers like they were doing me a favor. The McKee has turned out great and stupidly robust. This video also shows the homeboy Cat 1 hookup that I'm still using (although if I ever get a plasma table, I am going to convert this thing into a proper Quick Hitch compatible Cat 1/Cat II attachment as a YouTube project).

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #50  
For the snowblower I ditch the quick hitch. It also isn't compatible with my verge mower. Simple enough to remove and install as needed.