Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #1  

mikesee

Silver Member
Tractor
BX2660, RTV 900, RTV 1140 CXP, B21, KX-018-3, KX 121-4
I just love watching videos of people moving now. Doesn't matter if its a tractor or a train or a snow blower.

Did you get a Hero or other camera for Christmas and want to break it out and get some footage! Phones work really well too.

I know there is a video forum on this web site but this is an ultra specific request.

Will start by posting my video taken last week in Upstate New York. Would like to see others. Maybe we can get this thread to stick. Now is the time.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action
You have a lot of snow to move. Big piles! Hopefully we will get more snow down South and maybe I can get the Kubota Skid Steer out pushing piles. Nice video.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #4  
Thanks for sharing Mike. :thumbsup:
When we get that much snow I plow edge of both sides first which will throw the snow further than do center so on so on,yep couple extra passes but quicker.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #5  
You have a lot of snow to move. Big piles! Hopefully we will get more snow down South and maybe I can get the Kubota Skid Steer out pushing piles. Nice video.

Thanks. There is about twice as much as that now. The pile beside the grey shed is a little over 8' high.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #6  
Looking4new,

What brand rear blade is that in your video? It looks like it is serving your purpose but it also looks like it has a lot of wobble to the blade. Maybe it's just me. Thanks

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #7  
Here's a quick vid of my HLA Snowblade on my Massey 1648 this morning... we just had a nasty Nor'easter that dumped about 2 feet of snow on us. Thats actually not too bad for around here (Nova Scotia) but the winds were strong and the drifts were around 5 feet.

I'll add the full video tomorrow...

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action
Blooper: What is the story with that guy digging a path by hand for his garden tractor?

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #9  
Blooper: What is the story with that guy digging a path by hand for his garden tractor?

, he has a snowblower on the front of his lawn tractor... it actually usually works pretty good, but that drift he is in was about 4 feet deep.

He enjoys cleaning up the yard and very rarely accepts my offers to plow it for him (he's 80), but today he relented and I helped him out. He insisted on doing all the shoveling himself though.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #10  
Looking4new,

What brand rear blade is that in your video? It looks like it is serving your purpose but it also looks like it has a lot of wobble to the blade. Maybe it's just me. Thanks
There is a lot of wobble to it. I gotta get a hold of a welder guy [I don't weld] and fix it in the spring. I am leaning towards Howse, I really cannot remember. The invoice for it lists it as SXOSHGB6.
It could be that the pin is worn too I am going to see if I can get a bigger pin for it in the morning.
I see that it is not on the Howse site nor the Farm Fleet one either.