Kinda thought that we were done.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #1  

Rustyiron

Tractor
M 9540 Kubota
The weatherman say's 1'-2' with locally more for Monday into Wed. next week.:licking:
He say's it's a "picture perfect 'nor easter"

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #2  
Yeah, I did take the QA plow and chains off last week but had second thoughts and didn't take the snowblower off.
Local weather here is snowing right now (accumulation unknown) but the weather channel does say for us to expect 7-14" between Mon-Wed. I just moved the tractor outside so maybe the snowblower will scare away the snow.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #3  
Guess its not a nasty rumor of old man winter going to pay us visit:rolleyes: Buppies & Roy has lighten me to get ready,least have place push the %&#!... so much removing plow and frame from the tractor today,but should help out water wells and poor man fertilizer

/ Kinda thought that we were done.
Yeah, I only have the plow off. It shouldn't be too bad, enough has melted so there's room to just plow it, and the last snow was also a 2'er and required blowing everything back. There was definitely not any room for that one!

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #5  
The biggest issue I have with these late in the season snow storms is the ground has usually softened up, and my snowblower digs into the soft muddy driveway hidden underneath the snow.
I'm glad it's turning really cold before this nor'easter hits, so my gravel driveway will have a chance to harden up.:)

/ Kinda thought that we were done.
Seem's like "they" are backing off a lot, at least the Euro model is showing that it will be further out to sea.:mad:

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #7  
All I know is that this morning was balls-cold with the wind.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #8  
I'm all set with winter for the season.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #9  
I almost took off the chains last weekend,but held off for a warmer day.... So guessing it'll miss (haha). Of course all my sap buckets are going to get buried and the sap has stopped running at least for now. Hopefully it melts quick