snow etc.

/ snow etc. #1  

leonz

Tractor
JD LA115, WH 244, Troy Built Horse 8 HP
Not that I am trying to promote these snow casters but I forgot about these fellows in Canada that make single stage snow casters
that are ment for 15-40 horse power mules.

Ah to dream, as they would fit all our mules with rear mounts and 540 RPM PTO as well as the front mount skid steer crowd with the quick attach kits.

The chain drive has a rubber type chain tensioning system and the drive auger can be changed to different size gear if desired. The sprockets are secured on the drive shaft and the auger shaft with a tapered 2 piece Ringfedder type shaft locking system using a compression fit to secure them in place.

The 1000 and 2000 series can be used with a 540 Power Take Off or it can converted to be used on a skid steer with a high output hydraulic system with no smoke wrench or arc welding alterations by just removing the PTO shaft and attaching the skid steer mounting plate and a hydraulic motor.

They could be used on a large RTV I guess BUT the the hydraulic power pack would have to be very large like a skid steer high volume hydraulic system with a 25 to 30 gallon tank as it is a single stage snow caster with a solid cross auger and requires 20% less power
according the the Reist folks.

They have done a great job with their you tube videos and they take the time to explain everything.

Professional Landscape, Turf, & Snow Removal Equipment | REIST Industries

If I call them tomorrow I will get prices and post them here.

Disclaimer: I have no financial or business interest in Reist Industries.