My new wepon RBT 3584 rea blade

/ My new wepon RBT 3584 rea blade #1  

powerscol

Veteran Member
Tractor
CT 235
A picture is worth a thousand words. Played around with the blade and shoes today and think it will work perfectly this winter.

1002171237b.jpg1002171237a.jpg1002171237.jpg1002171236.jpg

/ My new wepon RBT 3584 rea blade #2  
Nice! We have the same blade with same set up (hyd tilt & angle, manual offset). I seldom use it for snow except when (usually some delivery by 2WD truck) we really need to scrape down to expose as much dirt as possible for traction. Really a great blade, I imagine you'll be anxious for a few good storms!

/ My new wepon RBT 3584 rea blade
Thanks
I am hoping the shoes will help with plowing up the gravel until it freezes over. I am terrible at using my front bucket and not digging in in spots. However I did level those out today and get an actual crown on the drive.

/ My new wepon RBT 3584 rea blade #4  
They sure are pretty when new! Congrats!!!

I have an old rusty version with the 3 way hydraulics and use it for snow removal as well. The skid shoes are almost a necessity.

I don't know if you had a light duty before this, but I went from using a light weight landpride unit that was, well, worth its weight in scrap, to this monster blade.

You will be very happy you went with a quality heavy duty blade!

/ My new wepon RBT 3584 rea blade
I talked to several dealers and one said it was too much blade for me and I should get the 26 series. The dealer I did get it from said I would be fine if I worked it correctly. so far it has been sweet to operate - much better than the box blade it replaced.

/ My new wepon RBT 3584 rea blade #6  
One nice blade for sure,:cool: now you just need a few more hydraulics and the controls. 5 rear remotes ought to do it. :thumbsup:

/ My new wepon RBT 3584 rea blade #7  
They sure are pretty when new! Congrats!!!

I have an old rusty version with the 3 way hydraulics and use it for snow removal as well. The skid shoes are almost a necessity.

I don't know if you had a light duty before this, but I went from using a light weight landpride unit that was, well, worth its weight in scrap, to this monster blade.

You will be very happy you went with a quality heavy duty blade!

I have the light blade and very jealous of that new blade. Someday, I just need my wife to understand how nice it would be.:laughing:

/ My new wepon RBT 3584 rea blade #8  
I talked to several dealers and one said it was too much blade for me and I should get the 26 series. The dealer I did get it from said I would be fine if I worked it correctly. so far it has been sweet to operate - much better than the box blade it replaced.

Ha! Figures. The dealers (or should I say, salesmen) rarely seem to have all that much knowledge of their products.

I actually have the slightly heavier RBT4096 so it's one foot wider, and my ballasted tractor handles it admirably. Of course I can stop the tractor dead in its tracks rather than bend or break the blade, but it still works wonderful.

It's really amazing how much better these types of implements work when they are heavy enough to really dig down when you want them to, and heavy duty enough to take the bearings they will inevitably take.

/ My new wepon RBT 3584 rea blade #9  
I have never priced a blade like the OP or Piston's. About how much are they?

/ My new wepon RBT 3584 rea blade #10  
Nice! Looks like a lot of blade for a ct235 - do you think you'll get tossed around a lot on those R4s, or do you have chains?
Oh I see your rears are filled, that must help a lot.