19 inches of snow to plow

/ 19 inches of snow to plow #1  

Waldon52

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere
Over the last three days in Gaylord, Mi. where I live we got 19 inches of snow. Just light fluffy lake effect so very easy to push. I have always loved plowing snow. I have made many little snowblades over the years and a few light duty snow buckets. This is me yesterday playing with one of the blades. :cool2: snow.jpg

/ 19 inches of snow to plow
Here is the Little Wheel Loader I love moving snow around on. I built this light duty bucket and have used it 7 years . This old machine is crude and old and slow but lots of fun. Last winter we got 180 inches of snow but 160 is normal. :dance1:aaaloader8.jpg

/ 19 inches of snow to plow
I also have four push scoops and over the years have replaced the cutting edges on three of them. I also really enjoy shoveling snow by hand. This was yesterday me enjoying the snow .scoop.jpg

/ 19 inches of snow to plow #4  
I didn't know Michigan is so big till you start looking for gaylord. My son's in Royal Oak.

/ 19 inches of snow to plow #5  
So many toys to play with. That shovel ain't no toy I'd want to play with. :D

/ 19 inches of snow to plow #7  
Yooper scoops

/ 19 inches of snow to plow #8  
Lucky... We had about an inch and a half. Not enough to bring out the toys.

/ 19 inches of snow to plow #9  
By the sounds your in the right area for hobby you enjoy.:thumbsup:

/ 19 inches of snow to plow #10  
I cant say that I miss using a snow shovel. That is all I had when I lived in Ft. McMurray Alberta Canada but it was sufficient for my short drive and back patio most of the time. Only once in 5 years did I have to hire someone with a bobcat to come remove the snow from my driveway. It was over the Christmas holidays while we were in Houston and it must have snowed at least 2 feet. Snow drifts were waist high at my door. Normal snow was about 3-4" at a time and real fluffy. THIS was wet and heavy. The bobcat pushed up a pile on each side of my 30 foot driveway over 10 feet high and it didn't melt till end of May that year.
Nope, don't miss shoveling snow.