Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #1  

powerscol

Veteran Member
Tractor
CT 235
Last year I carefully took of my chains and put all the hardware in the canvas bag ( chain clamps and tightening rings) In other words everything to hook all my chains up - front and rear. I carefully hung the chains on the fence to keep them straight.
I also had some spare parts too that I put in a separate bag. I clearly remember putting everything together in one spot including extra bungee cords for the front chains.

Dang if I could find the hook up fittings in the bag.
Supposed to get snow in two days and it was sunny and somewhat warm today so I got the chains off the fence, laid them out, backed the tractor over and was all ready to hook up. --------NOT!!!!!!

Dang if I could find the hook up fittings bag!!!!!!!!

Found everything else and I know I put everything in one spot - Right?
Good thing the son is coming home tomorrow - maybe he can help find it

Any thought on where to look? :confused2::laughing::mur::mur::smiley_aafz:

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #2  
When I lose things, I always find them in the last place I look, so maybe you could look there first.

Bruce

PS: Your bag is probably stored in a box, and you don't recognize it since you are still looking for the bag.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #3  
bcp I like that:)

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #4  
Buy some more parts, put them in a place where you will remember. That is where you will find your bag of parts.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #5  
That happens a lot to me too Powerscol haha.

All I have is rain, mud and more mud on my mountain for now for at least a few days.

Happy holidays to you and yours.

leonz

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #6  
I’m sure the wife knows exactly where they are.......she will also swear she never touched them!

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #7  
Check the freezer first, then the toilet tank. That's where the Most Important Things are usually stored.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #8  
Tractor toolbox?

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #9  
Sometimes I just lay the part or tool down anywhere. It can be weeks later and I need the part again I would say to myself, where would I just up and lay the thing down, and most of the time I could walk to it.

That doesn't always work though, then I am screwed.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #10  
All my bagged stuff goes in a bucket. Good luck. I do not ask the warden I know the you never put stuff back speech by heart.