Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing snow chains

/ snow chains #1  

gravelman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 2650
hi folks...gravelman here where can i find snow chains for my Kubota 2650 tire size is 23 x 8.50 -14 These are the front obviously. im looking for 2 link for a smoother ride also..im out on pavement alot. thanks for any recommendation.

/ snow chains
THANK YOU

/ snow chains #6  
Cheap ones will kind of work, the Aquiline Talon Tractor Tire style will work 10 fold better, ride much smoother, last longer, and do less damage on pavement because they don't slip and are simply the best style of chains I have ever used and I believe I have tried just about every style made for ag and industrial use up to and including the tire protective ones for mining equipment.
Four link street style are the least usefull.

/ snow chains
aquiline... never heard of them...can i google it up or do you know where i can find them????

/ snow chains #8  
Look at automobile snow chains. If you are on pavement stay away from v-bar. Think of hundreds of steel chisels pounding on your pavement. On the front tires you are not looking for pulling power but steering and to prevent sliding. Auto chains typically have more surface contact, smoother ride, are easier to get on and off, and cheaper. You can find an same size auto tire for fit. Chains do make a great difference and well worth the investment. During the winter I use front only on my tractor. John Deere 3038E. I use the FEL to lift front wheels and fit them on easily.

/ snow chains #9  
Another place to look is tirechainsrequired.com I bought mine from them and just ordered some for the front. I need them because of all the ice on my drive. P1060005.JPG

/ snow chains
got it...thanks