Agvg

Elite Member
Tractor
Mf135, Ursus C-355, David Brown 995
Just a pic from the gas station IMG_20180212_200915.jpg

/ Plow tractors #2  
Great picture!!!! Makes me cold..... :cold:

/ Plow tractors
Poor drivers probably has been in the seat the last 24h, living on coffee and burgers from the gas station.

/ Plow tractors #4  
Poor drivers probably has been in the seat the last 24h, living on coffee and burgers from the gas station.

Yes!!!! I run a road grader taking care of 50 miles of gravel roads. I've been that guy!!!! :)

/ Plow tractors #5  
Forgot to mention, I'd like to see a picture of your Ursus??? I've never saw one. Thanks!!!!

/ Plow tractors #6  
Interesting how in Europe they use huge tractors with front plows or snow-blowers instead of trucks.
I would assume they don't salt/sand the roads at all.

/ Plow tractors
It so much snow so they don't sand at the moment, for sanding main roads they use this:Stromaskin-SV8000_2e0f2b85438b35ff277cbe8b43acc146.jpg

/ Plow tractors
Plow trucks are used on large high ways, but most is cleared with tractors, it's a multitool, lot of farmers do plowing in the winter, and it's a lot easier to get drivers for tractors, taking driver license for large trucks are very, very expensive so few bother to do that just to has it as a sidejob.

/ Plow tractors
Plow truck with salting equipment I do believe.media_Tellefsdal_web%5B5561%5D_schmidtgruppemedia_image_specialthumbnailscheme_246x400.jpg

/ Plow tractors
Typical plow attachmentmedia_tellefsdal_d70_traktor%5B8171%5D_schmidtgruppemedia_image_specialthumbnailscheme_375x500.jpg