Snow Attachments Cub cadet snowblower

/ Cub cadet snowblower #1  

Kbulgrin

Tractor
Cub cadet 6284
Need a 54 inch snowblower for my cub cadet model 6284 tractor. I believe the model is 619. Help!

Thanks,
Ken

/ Cub cadet snowblower #2  
Check with Jim at Jims repair and he should be able to set you up with bercomac snow blower with no problems.

/ Cub cadet snowblower
Check with Jim at Jims repair and he should be able to set you up with bercomac snow blower with no problems.

Is there contact info for Jim's repair?? Thanks for the reply.
Ken

/ Cub cadet snowblower #6  
Did you have time to talk to Jim about your mules need for a snow blower??

/ Cub cadet snowblower
Thanks for the reply - I will try and connect with Jim on Monday.
Ken

Talked with Jim and he is getting some data from manufacturer to see what is needed to put a Bercomac blower on the tractor. It currently has a cub cadet blower so trying to figure out what if any parts may be reused from the current configuration. Wish Jim's repair was in Michigan - looks like it will be something I have to install myself. Not sure how easy the task will be. Thanks for your help though. Hopefully I can get this working and then I should be set.

/ Cub cadet snowblower #8  
Hello Kbulgrin,

What model cub do you have? Can you get by with the 48 inch Berco?

The biggest benefit for the Berco is that it has an electric winch which is mounted on the snow blower frame when it is packed for delivery and requires no assembly.
it has a simple switch to control it with 12 volt power.

According to Berco you can leave the snow caster mounting hardware on the cub cadet mule without it interfering with the mower deck plus the same mounting system lets you use their plow blade and their sweeper.

/ Cub cadet snowblower
Hello Kbulgrin,

What model cub do you have? Can you get by with the 48 inch Berco?

The biggest benefit for the Berco is that it has an electric winch which is mounted on the snow blower frame when it is packed for delivery and requires no assembly.
it has a simple switch to control it with 12 volt power.

According to Berco you can leave the snow caster mounting hardware on the cub cadet mule without it interfering with the mower deck plus the same mounting system lets you use their plow blade and their sweeper.

I have a model 6284 cub cadet that is only used with the blower and a rear blade. It had no mower and did not need one anyway. Talked with Jim and the 56 inch blower sounds like what I want. The issue is adapting my mount to the Bercomac blower. I don't want to spend $1100 for the hitch mount if I can make what I have work with a few tweaks. Jim has been very helpful.