Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Clearing Snow

/ Clearing Snow #41  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Sure, but how much snow can a Lab really eat?
/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )</font>

LOL I'm glad my Lab is a big hit here !! He loves the snow
and can use a "snow bath" these days or just a good old bath /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Ducati

/ Clearing Snow #42  
Really nice looking scene. That little blower sure seems to do the job. John

/ Clearing Snow #43  
All you guys clearing snow are hurting my feelings. I'm still sitting in VA waiting for a decent snow instead of 60 degree weather. New tractor and no snow. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif at mother nature.

/ Clearing Snow #45  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I know one thing for sure. You could clear out all the snow on my farm with your blower in about 1/4 of the time it takes to do it with my rear blade and fel. I can do it in 1/2 the time using my truck and plow. Unfortunately for me, my son has my truck at school. So I am stuck with his BMW to drive and the tractor to plow with. Neither of which by the way that I mind using. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif )</font>

I can do it in 1/2 the time using my truck and plow.
-=-=-=-=-=-=--
Nice thing about this is the Heater. And the Truck comes standard with a cab.

/ Clearing Snow #46  
I have a 48 HP JD with a loader and love any seat time.
However when compaired to a Ford Superduty with a powerstroke and an 8 foot fisher plow there is no way ANY average size tractor with a loader bucket can keep up.
I have moved snow up to two feet deep with this rig and it is a tank when you put some weight in the back.
The cab with the heater and cd player don't hurt much either!

/ Clearing Snow #47  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have a 48 HP JD with a loader and love any seat time.
However when compaired to a Ford Superduty with a powerstroke and an 8 foot fisher plow there is no way ANY average size tractor with a loader bucket can keep up.
I have moved snow up to two feet deep with this rig and it is a tank when you put some weight in the back.
The cab with the heater and cd player don't hurt much either! )</font>Beats a snow blower any day of the week eh!

/ Clearing Snow #48  
<font color="blue"> All you guys clearing snow are hurting my feelings. I'm still sitting in VA waiting for a decent snow instead of 60 degree weather </font>

Well Todd_C, I'm sitting in the middle of snow country. The snow should be up to my neck by now (Last January we had 80") but today it was in the 60's and the grass is green /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif That will all change tonight as the temperature will drop into the 30's after midnight and the snow will start to fall.

/ Clearing Snow #49  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> All you guys clearing snow are hurting my feelings. I'm still sitting in VA waiting for a decent snow instead of 60 degree weather </font>

Well Todd_C, I'm sitting in the middle of snow country. The snow should be up to my neck by now (Last January we had 80") but today it was in the 60's and the grass is green /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif That will all change tonight as the temperature will drop into the 30's after midnight and the snow will start to fall. )</font>

Yesterday we got the biggest snow we've had this year.
About an inch.
I know it ain't much but you guys are welcome to it.