Snow Attachments Inland Snow Blower Advice

/ Inland Snow Blower Advice #1  

Doc_Bob

Elite Member
Tractor
2003 NH TN70A
Folks, need your help on this snow blower, Inland, made in Canada by Inland Steel and Forgings. For sale. 84 inches, hydraulic chute, supposedly used once (does everybody say that?) works fine, being sold due to owners death. Take a look at the photos and tell me what you think. Anyone heard of this brand? It will be used on a New Holland TN 70A (70 HP).
Bob

DSC01063.JPG

DSC01064.JPG

DSC01065.JPG

DSC01066.JPG

DSC01068.JPG

DSC01069.JPG

DSC01071.JPG

DSC01072.JPG

DSC01073.JPG

DSC01074.JPG

/ Inland Snow Blower Advice #2  
Hi Bob Lots of those blowers in my area. Have used them many times for many years. Very dependable, well built and do a very good job. I would not be afraid to buy it if it looks as good as it does in the pictures. A used blower like that sell for $1000 to about $1700 Canadian in my area. Good luck

/ Inland Snow Blower Advice #3  
Depends on the price and whether the previous owner's death was cused by this particular piece of equipment. ;)

Looks solidly built though.

Scott

/ Inland Snow Blower Advice #4  
Doc_Bob said:
Take a look at the photos and tell me what you think.

The Fauker is HUGE! (well relitivly speaking) i guess its a Canadian thing ;)

/ Inland Snow Blower Advice #5  
Doc_Bob said:
Folks, need your help on this snow blower, Inland, made in Canada by Inland Steel and Forgings. For sale. 84 inches, hydraulic chute, supposedly used once (does everybody say that?) works fine, being sold due to owners death. Take a look at the photos and tell me what you think. Anyone heard of this brand?

Yup - Inland Division of Buehler Mfg. You can see a picture of it here:

Divisions - Buhler Industries Inc.

I have a Buehler "Farm King" 600 myself - made by a different division.

What do I think .... ? It's a big blower - made to use where they get heavy, deep snowfalls. It looks pretty clean, probably little use. Looks like it might have an oil bath gearbox rather than an open one like mine.

What are they asking for it ?

/ Inland Snow Blower Advice
rswyan said:
What do I think .... ? It's a big blower - made to use where they get heavy, deep snowfalls. It looks pretty clean, probably little use. Looks like it might have an oil bath gearbox rather than an open one like mine.

What are they asking for it ?

1800 USD. What kind of gear oil? 80-90W? They do not have an owners manual, so I have to figure this out on my own. I plan on buying it. Price okay?

What is an open gear box?
Bob

/ Inland Snow Blower Advice #8  
If it's open it probably doesn't require lubrication - at least that's what my manual says.

/ Inland Snow Blower Advice
rswyan said:
It looks pretty clean, probably little use. Looks like it might have an oil bath gearbox rather than an open one like mine.

I looked at it again with all the online manuals from the website. Looks like a oil bath gearbox!.

Thanks for your help.
Bob

/ Inland Snow Blower Advice #10  
Make darn sure that the complete PTO is included because if it isn't the supplier will charge you another 600 dollars as they don't just sell the part you need( A ripoff by the seller)/ M