Snow Equipment Owning/Operating plowing, Loading and throwing deep snow pictures

/ plowing, Loading and throwing deep snow pictures #1  

Raddad

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7100 & B7610
After 25 years of using my old B7100, I get a new tractor and it isn't snowing. Upload some pictures of tractors moving snow. Come on Denver I know you have some pictures now!

/ plowing, Loading and throwing deep snow pictures #2  
No snow here either. This pic is 2 years ago with my new cab on my new tractor. Do not despair, there is hope yet.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Cab15.jpg
    Cab15.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,608
   / plowing, Loading and throwing deep snow pictures #3  
Well this picture is after a small storm of only 11" of snow, but it was the first time I got to use the snowblower. :D

Attachments

• 100_0602-1.JPG
    100_0602-1.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 1,811
   / plowing, Loading and throwing deep snow pictures #4  
Snowblowing from my warm factory cab, its my favorite service. Core aerating from my cool factory cab is a close second. :cool:

/ plowing, Loading and throwing deep snow pictures #6  
We got 12 inches in early December. I was really disappointed in global warming. It is all gone now and if we didn't have any more I would be OK. I can find other tractor things to do.

Attachments

• df1-032.JPG
    df1-032.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,256
   / plowing, Loading and throwing deep snow pictures #7  
We don't usually get a lot of snow down here so I don't have any fancy plows or blowers.

Here's a snow pic from a couple of weeks ago when we got about 12" of the white stuff.

/ plowing, Loading and throwing deep snow pictures #8  
Denver Blizzard 2006. We are about 12 miles north of Denver International Airport. These are from Thursday 12/22.

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

/ plowing, Loading and throwing deep snow pictures #9  
Jack, I am sure you are putting that NH to work these past two weeks. Gosh, must be tough to find places to put the stuff.

Here in New England no snow as of today. Expecting a winter mix on Tuesday..........we will see.

Wayne

/ plowing, Loading and throwing deep snow pictures #10  
I'm like Radad, no snow here. When there is snow like last year I never get any pictures. I'm too busy staying warm in the cab and watching the 150 foot column of snow come out the chute of my 96" rear mount Lucknow. Even the road boys like to watch.:D