Snow Equipment Owning/Operating More snow plowing with the BX23

/ More snow plowing with the BX23 #1  

LBrown59

Super Star Member
First organized permanent settlement in the northw
Tractor
2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500
More snow plowing with the BX23
Plowed 4'' of snow off the driveway this afternoon.
Second time in less than a week.
The FEL still beats a snow shovel.

/ More snow plowing with the BX23 #2  
glad you're having fun...i dont push snow unless its too deep for the 4Runner or the F150.

/ More snow plowing with the BX23 #3  
LBrown59 said:
The FEL still beats a snow shovel.

Big AMEN to that.

/ More snow plowing with the BX23 #5  
had to use the backhoe to break up 4-5 inches of ice off driveways last time we had an ice storm, then used the fel a couple weeks later to remove the snow. Needless to say i went through a set of teeth on the BH, now I have a tooth bar and hope we dont get anymore ice. I do my drive and 4 neighbors so they dont hit the phone box coming down their drives and make it where i cant get on here and find 57 different opions on how to clear snow,lol

it was 60 tuesday,35 wed, 33 with flurries today and supose to be 53 sunday. if you dont like the weather in oklahoma wait 5 minutes

/ More snow plowing with the BX23 #6  
The folks up in Oswego New York have gotten over 90 inches of new snow this week alone! Might be a little too much for most of our CUTs to deal with, don'cha think? -- That's almost 8 feet of the stuff since Sunday. Where would you put it when you clear the driveway?

/ More snow plowing with the BX23
daTeacha said:
The folks up in Oswego New York have gotten over 90 inches of new snow this week alone! Might be a little too much for most of our CUTs to deal with, don'cha think? -- That's almost 8 feet of the stuff since Sunday. Where would you put it when you clear the driveway?

Rite in front of the flame thrower

/ More snow plowing with the BX23
workinallthetime said:
had to use the backhoe to break up 4-5 inches of ice off driveways last time we had an ice storm, then used the fel a couple weeks later to remove the snow. Needless to say i went through a set of teeth on the BH, now I have a tooth bar and hope we dont get anymore ice. I do my drive and 4 neighbors so they dont hit the phone box coming down their drives and make it where i cant get on here and find 57 different opions on how to clear snow,lol

it was 60 tuesday,35 wed, 33 with flurries today and supose to be 53 sunday. if you dont like the weather in oklahoma wait 5 minutes
Did you try the tiller?

/ More snow plowing with the BX23 #9  
what tiller? lol. used what i had but thats a good idea i think. This stuff was nasty like a frozen pond everywhere. Everyone was out of ice melt so got the ole bx23 and went to work, now that I have a tooth bar I think that the job would be alot easier using it to break the stuff up. probably be another 10 years befor we have another one.

with all this global warming its colder in oklahoma for a longer period of time then I can remeber, hmm ulsf must be making the difference,lol

/ More snow plowing with the BX23 #10  
Rich,
Oswego isn't that far from me. This week I had to move back snow banks to make room for more. Will continue this weekend as well. Its supposed to snow here through the weekend. 2615 is handling it fine so far just slow going with a 5' bucket. This kind of snow is where the big loaders come in handy.