Terramite Hydraulic hose replacement

/ Terramite Hydraulic hose replacement #1  

stefan325us

Tractor
Terramite 5C Diesel
I finally got around to getting a big pile of hoses made and now I am waiting on the weather. IN the meantime I thought I'd ask around to see if anyone has had any experieince in chaing out the hoses on a Teeramite 5C. the one area of some minor confusion is on the stablizors.. How do you get to those hoses? Do you have to remove the cylinders? Have had no luck in finding a service manual (Terramite wants $500 for their book).

/ Terramite Hydraulic hose replacement #2  
Searching the internet on my phone And discovered your post from 2010.
Currently replacing hydraulic hoses on my 94 ? Terramite T5C and have removed the hydraulic oil reservoir tank for easier access to those hoses in question. Tank is now removed from tractor and lots of cleaning to do before trying to loosen hydraulic hose fittings.
Will post more later.

/ Terramite Hydraulic hose replacement #3  
Once the hydraulic tank was totally removed out of the tractor, I was able to use a 11/16” open end wrench to hold the fitting and a 9/16” open end wrench to break loose the hose. I had to search thru all my inventory of wrenches and find the shortest 9/16” wrench and the shortest one worked for me.
The outrigger hydraulic hose had to be disconnected from the hydraulic main panel 1st which allowed the hose to rotate as I used the short 9/16” wrench. I did not have to remove the outrigger cylinder to access this hose. If you have questions how I was able to remove this hose please post on the thread and I will try and help. It took a lot of time to remove the hoses in this tight area but I was concerned about the difficulty in reattaching the outrigger cylinder so I elected to spend the extra time.
Thanks

/ Terramite Hydraulic hose replacement #4  
I've had some luck just removing the cylinder.

You should be able to find a manual online for free . Keep looking .