Tractor
    65, 3000 Ford D, Terramite T5B

Default T5B Video

I've had this old T5b for only a few weeks and have had limited time to practice but I'm thoroughly impressed with this machine. If you are thinking about getting a Terramite my advise would be to hurry and do it. I wish I had owned one 25 years ago. I really like owning a piece of equipment made in West Virginia. When I called Terramite with a problem they were super. Talked with a "good ol'boy" who understood my Southern version of English and my problem, and he went out of his way to fix things. When I got the machine there were several things that had been let go or incompetently repaired but she still worked. I've found it to be easy and simple to start getting back into good shape.
    When you look at the video remember this is the first backhoe I have ever owned and I haven't had time to practice much yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZH6a...eature=channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA6zuZ2jmt8 And remember this machine is over 20 years old.
    Matt
    Last edited by Matt W; 09-05-2010 at 09:36 PM. Reason: bad link

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

Default Re: T5B Video

Welcome to TBN Matt. I live about 30 minutes away from the Terramite factory. The utility I work for had a fleet of terramites with the diesel engines and 4wd and your right they are a rugged dependable little machine. Try the post again i would like to see it.
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Tractor
    65, 3000 Ford D, Terramite T5B

Default Re: T5B Video

dex3361, I think I got the links fixed.
    My impression is a great machine made by good people. That makes me feel good about using and owning it.