Blown motor and stuck in the mud

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud #1  

brapbrap250

Tractor
tb5 terramite
Got my t5b stuck in the mud. everytime Id get it close to getting out then it would sink a little bit deeper. Ithought for a moment iwas going to turn it over.then to make maters worse I started hearing a nock then aclink noise then nothing. I took the motor off and theres a huge hole in the side.
Tractors still in the mud pit.I dont know how to get it out.I tried to pull it with my truck but it wont budge I might just have to put the knew motor on in the mud pit.
Is there a way to get it in neutral.I also need to get the backhoe arm to turn manually. also need a motor

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud #2  
any pics

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud #3  
Take a deep breath, get a camera, take some clear pics. Tell us perhaps
what tools you may have, chains, ropes, gantry etc, do you have a truck?
Wait, take pics first...you will get good advice here...but we can't guess.

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud #4  
Isn't that a lil Kohler motor? How hard is it to get a new engine and
swap it in so you have the tractor to help self recover?

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud
T5B, could have Kohler, Briggs or even Honda in it.

Do NOT try to pull it with out disconnecting the hoses going to the rear drive motor. Rear drive motor is bolted to the rear end. If you try and pull it with the hoses connected it can and will cause damage to your hydrostatic transmission.

OPPs ! I already pulled it I hope I didnt F anything else up. Came out pretty easy just unbolted the bottom and sled foward.

Posted photos in the gallery. I cant seem to load them on this thread

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud #9  
If it were me, I would consider borrowing a horizontal shaft motor from something like a tiller and making some kind of temporary coupling just to raise the buckets and get it out. Then search for an appropriate motor. I know you must be miserable, I'm bothered anytime mine is down. Usually drop everything to get it fixed, as soon as I can.

Good luck and let us know how it works out.

Matt

Knew Honda Gx630 on its way. None of the local shops were much help. So ordered from Repower.com