ordering parts

/ ordering parts #1  

oldhippy

Silver Member
Tractor
junk
I called terramite on friday and ordered the tie rod ends for 5C. On tuesday the FEDEX truck brought them to the house. I was pleased with the service that I got. Thanks big dan

/ ordering parts #2  
I called terramite on friday and ordered the tie rod ends for 5C. On tuesday the FEDEX truck brought them to the house. I was pleased with the service that I got. Thanks big dan

Wow. That was pretty fast service and delivery.

Chad

/ ordering parts #3  

Wow. That was pretty fast service and delivery.

Chad

/ ordering parts #4  
I order a few things from terramite and had great results. I just wish that they would put out a price list on there parts.

/ ordering parts #5  
Hey Travis, so I have this little T5C that I am hearing I should consider replacing the rings (are there more than one ring per piston, compression and oil?). And have the valves ground. Gaskets to do the job. What information is will Terramite want from me inorder to be certain I get the parts for my little 20 hp honda (year 2001). And any suggestions on how to find a competant shop in the Vancouver Washington area to grind the valves or is this something I can do?
Dave

/ ordering parts #6  
Thank You Travis, I will send my email to you.
Dave
also very open to suggestions on "to do's for this half or more wore out little engine"