NAPA Numbers

/ NAPA Numbers #1  

Matt W

Silver Member
Tractor
65, 3000 Ford D, Terramite T6
While fixing a flat on the front of my T5B I noticed a rough wheel bearing. My local NAPA store was able to match the bearing and seal. The Napa number of the bearing is BR14 and the seal is 12437.
If you have any part numbers please post them here and we could eventually build a resource list. Local parts mean less downtime and no shipping cost :thumbsup:.

Matt

/ NAPA Numbers #2  
That would be a great idea. I love my terramite but their shipping cost on parts is crazy! The last time I ordered stuff from them, they charged me $22.00 for shipping OUCH!!! when the stuff(a few decals and a few knobs) could have been easily sent for about $6.00-$8.00 at the most. Bad practice by the company in my opinion.

Last edited:
   / NAPA Numbers #3  
Here are some part numbers from my recent freshing up of my new to me 1996 Terramite T5C

Front Axle Seals - carquest 203025 (national)
Bearings- carquest L44643
Race- carquest L44610

Front end tierods- NAPA 269-2116 (posted a picture on another thread questioning how they are fitting on mine)

/ NAPA Numbers #4  
A great number of the tapered roller bearings carry the same part numbers on the part that can be reference by the parts stores. The L44610 and L44643 parts numbers (industry standard) are familiar as is the BR14 (matched bearing & race combo). Always look for the number stamped on the bearing, race & seal before you start to remove them before they become mangled and unreadable. If you have the OE or manufacturers number off of the part you have a good chance of a good parts man finding your part.

/ NAPA Numbers #5  
This is an awesome idea. I hope to add to this list as I rebuild some things on my two T5's. I feel like almost every part on this machine should be able to be sourced third party. I'm curious what the cost of the hydrostatic trans and the rear drive pump are...