Backhoe popping noise when swing the bucket from left to center

/ popping noise when swing the bucket from left to center #1  

Pacifictimes

Tractor
Terramite T5C
If I swing the back hoe bucket (T5c 2001) smooth there does not seem to be the noise but when moving a bit quickly and any jerking and I get a pop, I think it is getting worse (louder and more frequest) I think I feel it under my left foot. Any ideas
thanks Dave

/ popping noise when swing the bucket from left to center #2  
A rock or obstruction binding from moving metal underneath... possibly??

/ popping noise when swing the bucket from left to center #3  
I would check the swing cylinder pins for wear as well as the boom pin. Sounds like you may have some worn pins.

/ popping noise when swing the bucket from left to center
Of course I bought this little hoe used and by sight looked to have had little maintenance only when something failed. I bought a small pressure washer and spend a solid hour on this hard working little hoe. Wow it will now be much easier to troubleshoot problems being able to see the parts instead of an oil soaked dust coated something under there :O) I have been looking close and just don't see any indicators, no dirt, or rocks but don't know about a pin. There are pins no outward signs of wear but may be a different story when I take them out. Anything I need to be aware off taking pins out around the bucket arm and side movement cylinders.
Thank you guys for your help.
Dave

/ popping noise when swing the bucket from left to center #5  
On the boom pin I just lowered the boom down so that the bucket is on the ground and then put a small floor jack under the boom below the boom pin to hold it in pace while you take the pin out and inspect it.The jack keeps everything lined up so it dont move and that makes putting the pin back in a whole lot easier. The swing cylinder pins I have not taken out of mine but, they look to be fairly simple to remove as well. I have the T5D model not sure if the swing cylinders are a little different on mine than theT5C or not.

/ popping noise when swing the bucket from left to center
Thanks Steve great suggestion, I will look into these, I think the side swings will be fairly simple too. I will look over the boom with your suggestion in mind.