New Terramite owner

/ New Terramite owner #1  

Terra Joe

Tractor
Terramite T5C
Hello everyone, I'm the new owner of a 2001 T5C. Just using it around the home right now. Mostly removing tree stumps that I am tired of cutting the grass around. First order of business was an oil and filter change (which had been performed only 40 hours before by the prior owner) and a hydraulic oil and filter change (which had not been performed in about 2000 hrs). Also added front and rear worklights to the ROPS. I hope to learn from you all and maybe instigate a little more discussion under the Terramite forum.

/ New Terramite owner #2  
Welcome to the forum Joe. As you are finding out these little terramites are handy machines to have around. I have really cleaned up my property with mine. I cant imagine not having one now.

/ New Terramite owner #3  
Steve I just joined you as a Terramite owner. I use to hang around alot in the Yanmar section, but got into other stuff and have not been on the forum much for a while. I too hope we can all help each other by posting questions and solutions for all to see. Look forward to hanging out with all of you.
Scott

/ New Terramite owner #4  
Scott welcome to the forum! Glad to see more and more folk's joining the discusion about these handy machine's.

/ New Terramite owner
Welcome aboard Scott. Nice to have another member around these parts.

/ New Terramite owner #6  
thanks Guys! I think we all agree the more the merrier! I know I learn alot from others who own the same pieces of equipment. No reason to reinvent the wheel every time!