Tractor
    Terramite T5C

Default Installed a new GX690 Honda but I can't get a spark?? Any suggestions??

T5c 2001 starter turns over, fuel cylenoid is energized, oil is on the high side, motor is grounded, positive battery cable hooked to the starter, turns over fine. Just NO spark??

Tractor
    terramite 3-15

Default Re: Installed a new GX690 Honda but I can't get a spark?? Any suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifictimes View Post
    T5c 2001 starter turns over, fuel cylenoid is energized, oil is on the high side, motor is grounded, positive battery cable hooked to the starter, turns over fine. Just NO spark??
    If you have it plugged into a ign switch disconnect it and just jump across the solenoid to crank it over and check your spark now almost sounds like you have a wire wrong also check and see if there is a on off switch on side of flywheel housing. Some had one some didnt without knowing the exact model i can tell for sure.
    Hope this helps
    Sam