Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Terramite t3-15

Default Re: terramite 3-15

well fair point on the exhaust being close too the hydraulic hose. It was a loose hose so I zip tied it up. now it's about 3 "s away from any point on the exhaust. I'd be happy to install the correct exhaust but i'll have to locate parts first.

the next thing i'll have to take time to do is pull the gas tank and refurbish or replace it. the previous owner did the old fill it with gravel and shake it around but there's still rust and debris clogging the line. you can easily see the rust filling the glass bowl. I've cleaned it a couple times but the drive time to cleaning ratio is way off. also thought about putting in an easier to access and clean filter system but not until I do something about the tank.

also if it's low on gas it stalls going down hill cause the tank is so shallow, that's prolly another reason to simply replace the thank with one that has a drop reservoir in it.

Tractor
    terramite 3-15

The parts are avaible at tractor supply store, just get the muffler that best fits the pipe coming out of the exhaust small pipe coming out of engine with a elbow then another short peace of pipe put a muffler clamp on and then make a bracket to secure the muffler. As for tank mine wasnt rusty they make a product you can put in the tank to coat it try a motorcycle shop for that!
    Sam

Tractor
    Terramite t3-15

well i got around to investigating the tractor some.

first problem i needed to solve was why the foot control didn't want to find center. this made it hard to drive plus hard to start if it was in motion at all.

I took apart the foot pedal assembly then power washed /degreased the tractor. I don't believe in 40 years the thing was ever washed.

so post prep work and Houston we have some problems.

bothe the bearing was worn and teh keyed shaft connection was improperly installed.

more to come.
    Flip Flopped and Ready to Rock- NIORA , Rausch Creek Off Road Park.

Tractor
    terramite 3-15

Picture Updateterramite 3-15-photo-1.jpgterramite 3-15-photo-2.jpgterramite 3-15-photo-3.jpg
    Replace most of the cylinders and gave her a fresh paint job Working on top and quick connect for front bucket to be able to change from bucket to forks to snow blade ect. Still trying to decide if I'm going to replace the engine with a yamar clone but its only 10hp but its a diesel. turns same amount of rpm's would like to put a 25hp diesel in it but don't think it will fit without alot of mods
    Sam

Tractor
    Terramite t3-15

Here's my most recent picture. I put my 8 year old nephew on it ( minimal driving, not safe) for the photo. Also had a local decal shop make custom replacement vinyls. they took photo's of the faded old decals and photoshopped them back to life and printed new. here's the larger ones for the hood. the smaller ones haven't printed well yet they're still tring to make it work. $20 for the new old style decals. i guess i could have called terramite but this was easier for me and i know it's teh old school decal.

Tractor
    Terramite t3-15

well, terramite saw this post and contacted me about the original decals. 1 phone call and Bam*! delivery. Terramite came through.

Tractor
    Terramite

Sweet. Now put em on and take pics!

Tractor
    Terramite t3-15

I have a PDF for the T3-15, i did get it from another member but i figure i would post up that it's available. I'm trying to upload it but it's not working right so emailme if you need the parts manual.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12