Backhoe Terramite T5c front axle weldment, axle pin and boss

/ Terramite T5c front axle weldment, axle pin and boss #1  

just lucky

Tractor
2001 Mahindra 350DI & Teramite T5c
My T5c has a lot of clearence at the axle pin & boss at the front end axle weldment. Facing the tractor, clockwise and counter clockwise movement is normal for the axle but the clearence is so bad, it rotates front to back enough that the axle weldment hits the frame of the tractor. Does anyone else have this problem? What is the best way to repaire this or will I have to buy a new axle weldment, pin and boss? The boss will have to be cut out and the new boss welded back in the frame. Hoping there is a easier way to repair this problem. Thanks in advance for any input.

/ Terramite T5c front axle weldment, axle pin and boss #2  
Welcome just lucky! I live right down the road from you. When I get a chance I will look at mine, it looks to have been welded/improved upon by the po at some point. Maybe someone else will come along with better help! Good luck and glad to have you on board! If you can take pictures it always helps.

/ Terramite T5c front axle weldment, axle pin and boss #3  
Depends how bad it is. Mine had minor wear on the tractor side as well as the axle side.. I installed a new pin on the tractor side and that fixed that. The axle side, we bored and install a bronze bushing. There really shouldn't be any wear on the tractor side. The pin shouldn't be turning. The nut is welded to the bushing and a bolt should go through the pin and nut.

/ Terramite T5c front axle weldment, axle pin and boss
Thanks for the info. The bushing and a new pin is what I had in mind. I hope the tractor side clearence will be ok.