T5C Part Identification please

/ T5C Part Identification please #1  

FishFever441

Tractor
2003 Jinma 354 4wd SEL20 FEL Terramite T5C
Hi Guys, My buddy has a Terramite T5C that at this point I have almost completely rebuilt for him lol. I disassembled the boom cylinder to address some nastiness to the chrome on the rod. He had the new seals installed by a Hyd shop and the unit reassembled by them. After a couple hours of use the rod blew out of the housing and sliced the retaining wire in half. To my absolute surprise the wire was ALUMINUM! When I disassembled it I am 100% sure the wire was steel and now the guy at the Hyd shop is denying he ever even rebuilt the unit. I was present when he took it in for repair! haha

In any event I and having a devil of a time finding this mystery piece of steel anywhere. Can anyone point in the direction to purchase it or is there an alternative someone has derived?

Thanx!

/ T5C Part Identification please #2  
I use 1/8" copper coated steel torch rod. Several of mine have it. Goes in easy and comes out good. Any welding shop will have them.

/ T5C Part Identification please
Thank you very much! This will help greatly.

/ T5C Part Identification please #4  
Let us know how it works for you. It may not be exactly factory, but has worked well for me on several cylinders. Somebody in the past has destroyed the spanner holes with a hammer and punch on several of mine. I just cut a piece a little long and easily drive it into the groove, leave it 3/4 or an inch outside and peck down tight to cylinder. Grab with vise grips when you need to take it out. May need to peck the vise grips to get it started out. Don't know what I'll do if one ever breaks off too close to the hole to grab.

/ T5C Part Identification please #5  
can you help please?need the numbers off hydrostat on the flange closest to engine when you look down when gas tank is raised?need to replace but numbers been sanded off.thks

/ T5C Part Identification please #6  
can you help please?need the numbers off hydrostat on the flange closest to engine when you look down when gas tank is raised?need to replace but numbers been sanded off.thks
I have the factory p/n, it that what your asking. Call 800-428-3772 to verify p/n
"64064 Hydrostatic Transmission Gas Only (Resale)"
If you need mfg numbers I'd have to go crawling around in mud- let me know.