Tractor
    terramite 3-15

Default Manual Hunt

Okay guess i'll be the one to do this, I'm looking for service manuals of any terramite tractors, So we can have some type of reffarence library for others. So if you have a service manual, owners manual, parts manual let me know and will get them on a website for others, Doesn't matter year or model and if you have any napa numbers or other manufacture interchangeable parts let me know going to make a database for terramite tractors.
    Thanks Sam

Tractor
    65, 3000 Ford D, Terramite T5B

Default Re: Manual Hunt

Here are a few http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/t...a-numbers.html
    Maybe we can get enough the admin. will make a sticky. Service manual would be super. All I've ever seen is the parts book for T5C. Not much on the net about T5B or others.

Tractor
    '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 boxblade, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy.

Quote Originally Posted by sampen View Post
    Okay guess i'll be the one to do this, I'm looking for service manuals of any terramite tractors, So we can have some type of reffarence library for others. So if you have a service manual, owners manual, parts manual let me know and will get them on a website for others, Doesn't matter year or model and if you have any napa numbers or other manufacture interchangeable parts let me know going to make a database for terramite tractors.
    Thanks Sam
    Manuals are copyright protected, from copying, etc., and TBN doesn't allow this type of activity due to the illegality of same. Read the Terms of Use contract all members are bound by when signing up to access this site.
    2010 DK-40se/hst, Kioti KL-401 FEL, (with reversible Kioti cutting edge), 72" Ratchet Rake. Fit Rite Top-N-Tilt hydraulics & diverter valve. HLA Series 2000 7' snowplow, Aquiline MPC rear chains.

Scag Wildcat: Kawasaki 26HP, with bagger system. Dr. brush mower, & 42" lawn deck, Dr. self propelled, 6.5HP Trimmer mower. Pro-Mow 3 gang mower, no HP.

Bunch of STIHL chainsaws: 011x 2, MS192T, MS200T, MS180C, MS230, MS270 (Wood Boss), 038 Farmboss, '86 anniversary edition.

Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

I would go to Terramite by TerraQuip email them and ask if they have manuals for that machine and perhaps also ask if they could add them to their website like they did for the newer T5, T7 and T9.

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love