Quick Connect ?

/ Quick Connect ? #1  

sampen

Bronze Member
Tractor
terramite 3-15
Anyone make any quick connects for buckets front and rear yet?
Thxs Sam

/ Quick Connect ? #2  
i have been thinking the same thing. I would like to have a set of forks for mine that don't hang on the bucket. When i needed a new bucket for mine, i thought about modifying a skid steer set up. But i couldn't find anything either worth the money they were asking for it or the good stuff was just way to pricey for my taste. After putting on my new used bucket and making the pins slide in and out easily, i think i am just going to take a forklift set of forks and rack and make them work. It would probably only take me 5 mins to change it over.

/ Quick Connect ?
Quick Connect Coming Very soon
I have been working on a quick connect for my Terramite t3.15 front bucket since May 2013 and have it just about done. Should have no problem making one for a T5 or bigger
thxs Sam

/ Quick Connect ? #4  
Quick Connect Coming Very soon
I have been working on a quick connect for my Terramite t3.15 front bucket since May 2013 and have it just about done. Should have no problem making one for a T5 or bigger
thxs Sam

I am very interested in this. Please post up some details when you get it worked out. I'm anxious to see how it works!

Terra Joe

/ Quick Connect ?
Hey Terra Joe,
Yes I will keep you in formed, its currently at the welder to be welded up and I will have a break down of how its bilt and dimensions as well as pictures. Also working on the backhoe bucket but that's still a little ways away as I had to re-designed it again.
thanks Sam

/ Quick Connect ? #6  
when I was looking into this for my T5C, I was looking at this company strongly: Skid steer hitch adapters any skidsteer tractor loader conversion

They have every type imaginable and I'm sure you could make something work. Apparently they do custom stuff as well. The trick will be making sure it doesnt weigh too much and keeping it as close to the loader arms as possible to maximize lift capacity.

/ Quick Connect ?
I found a quick connect on tractorbynet which I have adapted, Should be alot lighter than a skidsteer system, the original used 2 cylinders going to adapter, mine use 1 cylinder for bucket. Currently its at the welders waiting to be welded Im in line is what I keep hearing! Ill post it when its done.
Thxs Sam

when I was looking into this for my T5C, I was looking at this company strongly: Skid steer hitch adapters any skidsteer tractor loader conversion

They have every type imaginable and I'm sure you could make something work. Apparently they do custom stuff as well. The trick will be making sure it doesnt weigh too much and keeping it as close to the loader arms as possible to maximize lift capacity.

/ Quick Connect ?
Okay just got some of it back from Welder only took almost 2 months
here's what i have so far photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPG
Save alot of time by using a trailer hitch off a 1997 jeep cherokee remove ends and had 2 3" tubing cut 1' cut the face off the tubing and welded to hitch, then added bearing to the 3" tubing , I think that's what there called. Its now ready to mount on tractor the other part that go's on the part i just made is being welded up today I hope
Sam
Here's a picture of what the other part being built will look like when done2.jpg
I Need to thank 600rider for his posting of his quick attach as that's were the build came from as well as the last photo i just uploaded. This setup should work on the t5 and up with some messurement mods.

Last edited:
   / Quick Connect ?
Okay Making progress now bracket is pretty much done except for some hooks and paint, Bucket is next as well as a carrier for a post hole digger. I cant afford one of those fancy hydralic motors so Im going to get a gas powered post hole digger and make a hanger for it to attach to hitch bracket
photo 2 (3).JPGphoto 1 (3).JPG