Next Mod

/ Next Mod #1  

sampen

Bronze Member
Tractor
terramite 3-15
Okay, Im going to start my next modification. T3-15 and T-4 didn't have a Top like the T-5 so thats my next mod to my T3-15 but i'm going to go a little further. I'm going to enclose the cab with soft sides and doors and removable windshield. So stay tuned.:cool2: If you already have done this please post some picture's
Thxs Sam

/ Next Mod #2  
Sam, I am looking forward to seeing some pics of the modification.

/ Next Mod
Well the roll over protection is moving a bit slow parts are at the welder and who knows how long it will take, I'm not going to try and weld it as I want the best weld possible so it doesn't brake if i ever roll this thing. I did do a engine swap this last weekend, took the K321 14 hp engine out and installed a 10hp yamar clone 1 cylinder diesel tried it out monday seems to have a lot more power for digging now, speed seems to be about the same makes a little more noise than the kohler. The only thing I didn't like is I had to make a adapter plate from engine to bell housing, which wasn't hard but I thought it would just bolt on. But now I have a new engine on it and it has a recoil start as well as electric .
Sam

/ Next Mod #4  
I really like the idea of having a backup pull start in case you have a battery or electric starter problem.

/ Next Mod #5  
i'm really happy to see someone else working on a T3-15.
mine just had alot of issue with water in the hydraulics and the carb. i decided to go buy a Harbor freight honda clone 420cc. it's all still in pieces but i'll have a build thread eventually. hope to see the ROPS pics so i can get some ideas.

/ Next Mod
Well its been to long getting back on the site, I've had some medical issues my diabetes and neropothy have really slowed me down, feeling better now hope to keep up with everyone my roll bar project never got it welded sat at welders to long need to find another welder, Still need to modify the bucket for quick connect I made a while back, Havent started tractor since march so need to charge battery and give it a go. Hope to get some more mods going soon on the list is post hole digger going to mount it to the quick attach bracket reciver( using gas powered posthole )hydraulic motor way to expensive and backhoe thumb.
Sam

/ Next Mod #7  
Sam, Glad to hear your starting to feel better. keep us posted on your progress.