Tractor
    Terramite T6

Default Terramite T6/T9 replacement radiator

Hi All. I have a T6 with a Perkins diesel. I need a new radiator. I have called Terramite and was told to contact engine manufacturer. Contacted a dealer for Perkins parts and was told $2600 plus shipping from the UK and It's on backorder for 180 days. Has anyone used a replacement if so what brand and model. Thanks for any help.

Tractor
    Terramite t3-15

Default Re: Terramite T6/T9 replacement radiator

Quote Originally Posted by djag12 View Post
    Hi All. I have a T6 with a Perkins diesel. I need a new radiator. I have called Terramite and was told to contact engine manufacturer. Contacted a dealer for Perkins parts and was told $2600 plus shipping from the UK and It's on backorder for 180 days. Has anyone used a replacement if so what brand and model. Thanks for any help.

i'm not sure if you want a direct bolt in or not, if so then I have no advice. If not then you could easily custom install an aftermarket radiator. Just make sure it's rated for your engine and make it happen.
    Flip Flopped and Ready to Rock- NIORA , Rausch Creek Off Road Park.

Tractor
    Terramite T5D

Go to the auto parts store and get a radiator with the same or similar dimensions that has the inlet and outlet placed the same as yours. I would think you should find something in the $150.00-$200.00 range. You may have to a little modification( plugging tranny coolent lines and maybe a different mount) but that is better than spending $2600 plus.

A little late replying to this. You don't say why you think you need a new radiator. If there is anything left of the old radiator, your first stop should be a shop that specializes in radiator repair. I had a kubota B7100 radiator that had a damaged core and was leaking like a sieve. Took the radiator to a local shop and they re-cored it, cleaned it out, re-brazed the joints, painted it, and had it back to me in three days. Looks and works like new and saved me mucho bucks. I would try that before looking for a replacement.