Terramite T6/T9 replacement radiator

/ Terramite T6/T9 replacement radiator #1  

djag12

Tractor
Terramite T6
Hi All. I have a T6 with a Perkins diesel. I need a new radiator. I have called Terramite and was told to contact engine manufacturer. Contacted a dealer for Perkins parts and was told $2600 plus shipping from the UK and It's on backorder for 180 days. Has anyone used a replacement if so what brand and model. Thanks for any help.

/ Terramite T6/T9 replacement radiator #2  
Hi All. I have a T6 with a Perkins diesel. I need a new radiator. I have called Terramite and was told to contact engine manufacturer. Contacted a dealer for Perkins parts and was told $2600 plus shipping from the UK and It's on backorder for 180 days. Has anyone used a replacement if so what brand and model. Thanks for any help.

i'm not sure if you want a direct bolt in or not, if so then I have no advice. If not then you could easily custom install an aftermarket radiator. Just make sure it's rated for your engine and make it happen.

/ Terramite T6/T9 replacement radiator #3  
Go to the auto parts store and get a radiator with the same or similar dimensions that has the inlet and outlet placed the same as yours. I would think you should find something in the $150.00-$200.00 range. You may have to a little modification( plugging tranny coolent lines and maybe a different mount) but that is better than spending $2600 plus.

/ Terramite T6/T9 replacement radiator #4  
A little late replying to this. You don't say why you think you need a new radiator. If there is anything left of the old radiator, your first stop should be a shop that specializes in radiator repair. I had a Kubota B7100 radiator that had a damaged core and was leaking like a sieve. Took the radiator to a local shop and they re-cored it, cleaned it out, re-brazed the joints, painted it, and had it back to me in three days. Looks and works like new and saved me mucho bucks. I would try that before looking for a replacement.