Sump screen Can they be found locally? mine was JB welded in PICS

/ Sump screen Can they be found locally? mine was JB welded in PICS
Re: Sump screen Part number

Yeah I am going to have to do some research on what is the best thing to clean it with.

I wouldn't imagine terramite having a strainer made specifically for their machines, from what i can tell so far they use a lot of common materials for parts.

Well i called terramite and they were not any help at all, They couldn't even give me the part number to that filter. I asked for the part number to the t5 any they gave me their part number. All I really need to know is the mesh size and the gpm. They said the GPM on the t5 is 6gpm but that is different from the 4s... I may just end up having to jb weld it back and hope i never have problem out of it.

The did tell me that Berendsen Fluid Power is where they get their parts from, but when i called and inquired about the part the guy said they haven't sold anything to terramite since 2008. I mean how hard is it to give me the part number off of the box.

/ Sump screen Can they be found locally? mine was JB welded in PICS #15  
Seems they want to keep everything close to their chest eh ! So much for customer service and satisfaction.
Most of the suction strainer mesh seems to be 100 size. You can get finer and coarser of course, but for the hydraulic tank units, 100 mesh seems to be the mesh used most.

Doxford, Thanks for the comment. I called flow ezy and the do not make one this size but they can custom make one. I jb welded mine back together today and i am pretty sure that will will do just fine. they are epoxied together from the factory. The parts guy from terramite said the t4 and the t5 are different but I am not sure if that is true or not.