Terramite T9 stopped moving forward or backward

/ Terramite T9 stopped moving forward or backward #1  

scot74

Tractor
Terramite T9
Grrrr...

I could use some assistance. My T-9 stopped moving forward and backward. Well...it might move an inch or two in either direction, sometimes.

The hydraulics in the outriggers, FEL and backhoe are all strong and never lose power even when it won't move. I am thinking that probably rules out the hydraulic pump. What do you all think?

My wife was on it when she heard a click below her feet when trying to move forward. The machine has never been as responsive in forward as it is, backward. After it stopped moving she tried again and after a few times it eventually moved. The same happened in reverse, random click included.

About 200 yards of movement later the same thing happened and it quit moving entirely. She heard the random click when pressing forward or backward on the pedal.

There are no leaks. It isn't even dirty. Fluid is newly changed and full. The machine does not feel hot beyond what is normal running temperature. There is no smoke. The emergency brake does not appear to be stuck. The engine is rock solid.

Please help. Thanks...

/ Terramite T9 stopped moving forward or backward
now it won't move at all...not even an inch

/ Terramite T9 stopped moving forward or backward #3  
Go to the terramite website click on customer service then on maintenance and scroll down the page. It will help diagnose the problems with power loss and tells what to do, to check it for proper operation. You can also go to their web page that has the manuals for all of their current machines. Good luck
Steve

/ Terramite T9 stopped moving forward or backward #4  
Look for a spun key where the hydraulic motor connects to the rear end. I was able to have a new keyway broached in the coupler and live with the damage to the shaft.

/ Terramite T9 stopped moving forward or backward #5  
What did you find?

/ Terramite T9 stopped moving forward or backward #6  
I am not sure if yours is like mine but there is a different hydraulic motor that drives the rear end forwards and backwards, if it is the same have you ever though about disconnecting one of the hoses and pushing the pedal to see if there is any fluid flowing through line to the drive motor?
here is the way mine is set up