terramite t5c parts

/ terramite t5c parts #1  

guy2073

Tractor
96 t5c terramite
I just bought a 96 t5c with 475 hours, does tractor supply sell anything for this. Are there any places that sell aftermarket parts for a t5c. I am looking for rubber outrigger shoes or pads. I do alot of work around concrete and need a little protection for the ground. Did terramite make a cover for this machine, is there anything that looks better than a blue tarp.

WP_20151013_18_30_51_Pro.jpg

/ terramite t5c parts #2  
Nice looking machine , how well does it work upside down like that ? Outrigger pads , cut up some car tires

/ terramite t5c parts
It works great, the fierceness of this little machine just scared the picture upside down

/ terramite t5c parts #4  
Hey guy, welcome to the forums. The vast majority of the working parts on these machines can be obtained from a local NAPA autoparts store. In fact, if you call Terramite they can often give you the NAPA part number. On the Terramite website you can find a downloadable owners manual and parts manual. Its worth printing out and keeping handy. As I recall, I think Terramite lists different outrigger pads in that manual, so they would be available from Terramite.
There are few companies making "accessories" or aftermarket parts for these machines. I was able to have a Piranha tooth bar made byBxpanded, a site sponsor, that has been a great addition and I highly recomend. I have added a Terramite ripper tooth for the backhow which works well for stump removal, but is a little short for any real trenching. I have also changed out my smooth front tires with a pair of UTV tires to provide a little more steering control in slick conditions.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other specific questions. Where are you in Pittsburgh?

Terra Joe

/ terramite t5c parts
Hey guy, welcome to the forums. The vast majority of the working parts on these machines can be obtained from a local NAPA autoparts store. In fact, if you call Terramite they can often give you the NAPA part number. On the Terramite website you can find a downloadable owners manual and parts manual. Its worth printing out and keeping handy. As I recall, I think Terramite lists different outrigger pads in that manual, so they would be available from Terramite.
There are few companies making "accessories" or aftermarket parts for these machines. I was able to have a Piranha tooth bar made byBxpanded, a site sponsor, that has been a great addition and I highly recomend. I have added a Terramite ripper tooth for the backhow which works well for stump removal, but is a little short for any real trenching. I have also changed out my smooth front tires with a pair of UTV tires to provide a little more steering control in slick conditions.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other specific questions. Where are you in Pittsburgh?

Terra Joe

Thanks for the info, I am in Bridgeville.

/ terramite t5c parts #6  
Welcome. I'm just down the road from you in Canonsburg. I am definitely no expert on these things, but if I can be of any help just let me know.

/ terramite t5c parts
Thank you, was the original air filter that came with my engine soaked in oil or was the previous owner a dipstick.

/ terramite t5c parts #8  
Thank you, was the original air filter that came with my engine soaked in oil or was the previous owner a dipstick.

My machine has a Kohler motor. The air cleaner is a paper element, which should not need to be oiled.
But I believe they do call for a "light oiling" of the pre-filter (aka the foam cover). Standard
Kohler maintanence rules should apply. I have found replacement filters in stock at the
Tractor Supply store in Washington, PA.

Terra Joe

/ terramite t5c parts
Thank you, they may have used to much oil, it was an all metal filter like the one on my dads 41 Chrysler, but it was dripping with oil. I just put a new paper filter in and a prefilter.

/ terramite t5c parts
I saw somewhere that a guy had extra wide tires on the back of his terramite. It made the machine very stable on hillsides. Has anyone else seen or heard of this.