Torque Motor # ????????????

/ Torque Motor # ???????????? #1  

jnaas2

Tractor
terramit t5
I have a 97 tc5 and want to replace the torque motor, Terra mites web site shows 64003 for this part, I cant cross reference it anyone have an actual number I can use. And specifications on motor would be nice. Thanks

/ Torque Motor # ???????????? #2  
I've got an older (around 1986) T5 and was looking in the manual last nite. Here are some numbers of various parts:

Aux Pump Sperry Vickers AV1052558D20 PN 415557
Drive Motor TRW Ross MAE24-010
Valve Assy Gresen V-20-327
Transmission Sperry Vickers TA15V1022D11L

You can call Terramite and ask if there is a cross reference number for 64003. I hope this helps.

/ Torque Motor # ???????????? #3  
I have a 97 tc5 and want to replace the torque motor, Terra mites web site shows 64003 for this part, I cant cross reference it anyone have an actual number I can use. And specifications on motor would be nice. Thanks

About a year ago I bought one from Terra Corp for around
$600 after learning there was no rebuild kits available.

/ Torque Motor # ????????????
Got a gasket rebuild kit for drive motor, The high pressure gasket had failed and pushed out the dust and dirt gasket on the spline drive. Took it apart and replaced the seals myself, Its a simple design and there appeared to be no abnormal wear and works great

/ Torque Motor # ???????????? #5  
I stand corrected I paid $800 for torque motor. A pump is $600.

Where did you get the gasket set? I decided to buy a new torque motor because my dirt gasket was blown out like yours and factory told me NO PARTS AVAILABLE.

If I have another blown dirt seal, I'll rebuild mine.

Nice to know., Thanks.

/ Torque Motor # ???????????? #6  
Where did you get the gasket rebuild kit from?