Comparison Tires? What do you run?

/ Tires? What do you run? #1  

AustinVideoman

Tractor
Terramite
I need to replace one of my rear tires, and they sure are expensive. I just noticed that some people are using different sized tires on their T5Cs. I don't know why I thought everyone had these monster tires, but clearly they don't. Can some of yall let me know what size front and rear tires you use or like best? Also, I have front tires with nearly zero tread(almost turf tires), and I am thinking about replacing them with something with a more aggressive tread.Please let me know what brand and size of tires everyone is using. Thanks.

20160103_103026.jpg20160103_103035.jpg20160110_143832.jpg

/ Tires? What do you run? #2  
In southern Maryland I purchased

(2) Carlyle 9.5 x 16 R-1 rated for $418
they took a week to get

(2) inner tubes $64
filled with 50 lbs of magnesium cloride

mounted & labor $600

Believe me, when the tires are filled they weigh in at 200-250Lbs each.
Some operators will place there tires (like yours & mine) so they stick out past the wheel wells this gives greater stability buy can be dangerious when moving the machine.

Side Note made a concrete base for the wifes close line/bird feeder out of one of the tires. neighbor wants one too so we will labor trade for the last one.
Hope this helps

/ Tires? What do you run? #3  
Austin,
Your rear tires look like the wider tires I have on a T5D. They are about 12 inches wide. The tires on my T5C are narrower, about 8 inches wide. I find the narrow tires have more traction in mud and snow than my wider tires.

So far I have a good tire place that works on farm tractors and equipment. They can repair my tires, fill them with slime and so far I haven't had to buy tires. If I needed tires I would go back to them and ask what they have, because they will be doing all my tire work. They are so cheap, I'll never work on my tractor tires again.