Is Terramite still in business???

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #1  

Startvlr

Tractor
RK55
Does anybody know the status of TerraQuip aka Terramite? I have tried calling since last week and nobody answers. Thanks for the help.

Jeff

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #2  
   / Is Terramite still in business???
Hi. Thanks for the info. I already had info. They do not answer is the problem.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #4  
Hmmm.... maybe its hunting season... seriously.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #5  
sounds like it's time for a new tractor maybe a B26 is in your future

/ Is Terramite still in business???
To late to change now. I ha e T9 taken apart to restore. It’s a shame that a company would just not answer the phone and if they are on some kind of fall break, they should have annunciatied that some how. Unbelievable!!! Making me really regret my purchasing of my T9. Terramite Company: if you are reading this..... start giving better customer service. Too many other brands to go with that probably have better customer service.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #7  
Interesting. I had thought they were long gone, bought out by Bobcat, then discontinued.

Did they come back to life at some time?

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #8  
I drove by their company location a few months ago, looked as alive and well as ever...

As to hunting season, I doubt the whole company is out this week... however, the week of thanksgiving, our deer season for bucks, comes in and we take it seriously. I've got the week off of work myself...

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #9  
Gentelmen
I am having the same issue with the company. No one on the phone. No response & mail boxes full.
I have looked for news release & found none. If I lived near there I would find out & report , sadly I am to far away.
Companies live & die by communication these days. Someone mentioned deer season. I know that to be true in many parts of the country to take off time for it.
Well it would stand to reason to put up a message on the computer & phone (gone fishing,inventory,training,holiday) will open back on -----day.
Well for now Ill look for the parts elsewhere.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #10  
Drove by this afternoon and looked and there were several vehicles in their lot and it looked like they were open.

Last edited by a moderator: