Backhoe sick T3-15

/ sick T3-15 #11  
If you call Terramite the part numbers you require will be.

1. Part Number 64004 Gear and Pinion ***'y-Drive
2. Part Number 55240 Pinion-Differential
3. Part Number 55400 Gear-Differential
4. Part Number 55410 Shaft-Differential

These are the gears you will require to repair your Differential.

Yes I am really from South Africa......
Terramite machines have a footprint in Africa.....
I currently take care of the Product Support for Terramite in Africa.

Please let me know if their is any other information that I can assist with.

/ sick T3-15
thank you TractormanSA, I tried to call them before and they said they didn't handle T3's . I will try it with these part number. if I can get them on the phone that is...I'll try again today. and get back to you. South Africa, that's pretty cool to see this forum stretch that far. 8:10am

/ sick T3-15 #13  
Well when I start reading this I realised you'll not getting assistance so hence I joined the forum. Thank God for technology. My email is romano@phillipssa.co.za drop me a mail and I will send you all the information on a compatible diff. Whatsapp +27713001719.

/ sick T3-15
I am currently looking for a supstitute hydrostatic transaxle rear end to replace mine on the sick-t3. john deer 400 has one that looks like it might hold up to the weight of the backhoe, just don't know if I can make it work?? does anyone have any ideals ?? thanks jeff

/ sick T3-15
I am currently looking for a supstitute hydrostatic transaxle rear end to replace mine on the sick-t3. john deer 400 has one that looks like it might hold up to the weight of the backhoe, just don't know if I can make it work?? does anyone have any ideals ?? thanks jeff

I am happy to report that I have solved the mystery with my sick-T3. the hydrostatic trans axle is not a terrmite drive, but a 300 john deer someone mounted on it years ago. I didn't know one way or another if it was suppose to be a shaft drive or hydro drive, no one told me other wise. I found out buy luck while on ebay. the 400 looked close, so I backed up to a 300 and a 316 and bam!! their it was. I bought one out in N.C. a 9.5 hour drive, but what the heck. the parts are not made anymore so I bought the rear drive transaxle complete. I will switch rear ends and sell it...thanks again to those who tried to help me in this matter. jeff